REACH UP srl is dedicated to Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety.
Since the entry in force of the Regulation (EC 1907/2006), REACH UP srl provides assistance to customers in meeting the REACH regulatory requirements.
By the time we have gained the experience required to provide all related services: from substances identification management, to risk assessment and dossier compilation.
REACH UP srl also participates in administrative activities and scientific discussions at European level.
Our REACH services include:
- Education and training
- Regulatory consultancy
- Registration strategy
- Registration dossiers
- Assistance in analytical identification and sameness evaluation
- Collection and evaluation of data (Klimisch score)
- Data-gap analysis
- Testing strategy proposal and development
- IUCLID compilation
- Completeness checks (TCC)
- Toxicological and Eco-toxicological assistance
- No Testing Methods (NTMs) assessment (QSARs; read-across; …)
- Proposing and monitoring of new studies
- Data waiving
- Classification and labelling (C&L)
- PBT assessment
- Risk Assessment, Chemical Safety Assessment and reports (CSA/CSR)
- Extended Safety Data Sheets (e-SDSs)
- Post Registration monitoring and assistance
- Exemption statement according the law
- Harmonised Classification and Labelling (CLH) dossier, reviewing and revising
- Assistance and dossier compilation in authorization process
- Registration Consortia management and SIEF/Consortia representation
- Third Party Representative (TRP) services
- Legal representation in the EU (Only Representative)
- Support in litigation by law firm partners
This expertise is available to issue specific customer requirements and our team work judgement will offer the best available solutions.